Since 2001, I have provided counseling to hundreds of local couples and families. Whether it is finding better ways to communicate, or helping understand compulsions and habits that need to go, ...or dealing with anxiety or depression... I can help.
- COUPLES. I base my practice on the ideas of Emotionally Focused Therapy EFT, a results-based marriage therapy that targets the real underlying causes of marital discord.
- YOUNG ADULTS. I provide help for young professionals and college students experiencing life transitions, relationship difficulties, and career/academic concerns.
- PROFESSIONALS. As the next phase of life opens up, it can be helpful to explore your options. I work with smart, motivated senior leaders who want real results. Executives looking for transition or a new direction are frequently helped by coaching and discussion.
- ISSUES. Individual psychotherapy and family therapy for a variety of emotional issues including depression, anxiety, stress, anger, grief, trauma, addiction and co-dependence.
- PARENTS: When you feel worried or frustrated with your child...getting help can be the first step to becoming a more confident parent and having a happier family life.
- CHILDREN: Children have struggles in their lives. They are developing fast and going through many rapid changes. Many times they are not able to communicate well about the things that bother them, they become anxious, angry, or misbehave. Their parents may be confused, or uncertain of how to help them.
- TEENS. Many teens struggle with anxiety, depression, and relationships and self esteem. I can help them understand the meaning behind their behavior and words, and help you stay connected as your relationship grows and changes.
DUI EVALUATIONS. Georgia law requires anyone that has been charged with a DUI to complete a Drug and Alcohol evaluation with a state-approved counselor.